Undergraduate Applications and Forms
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE
- Non-Custodial Parent Waiver Form
- Changes to Reported Information Form (2022-2023)
- Changes to Reported Information Form (2023-2024)
- Monthly Family Expense Worksheet
- Citizen Affidavit Form
Completed form and supporting documentation should be uploaded to the Office of Student Financial Services secure file upload directory (new window). Please include the student’s name and GoCard ID to all uploaded documents.
Summer Financial Aid Application (undergraduate)
The Summer Plans Financial Aid Survey is now available in MyAccess for undergraduate students. To access the summer survey: Login to MyAccess, click “Personal Information” box, next click “Answer a Survey“. Select the “2022-2023 Undergraduate Summer Financial Aid Application“. Please carefully answer each survey question about your summer enrollment plans.
For additional information about undergraduate summer financial aid, please visit the Summer for Undergraduate webpage.